Monday, August 11, 2008

Steineker resevoir

Family Fun Our family tries to go to the lake as often as possible when we are all at home/off work at the same time. This rarely happens. I have been trying to be a good picture taker and took this one out of the back window of our truck. The problem with taking pictures of your kids is that once they get a little older it is impossible to get them to "smile for the camera" All my current pictures are taken by force or secretly. If they notice me taking their picture they attack and get the camera and delete. So you see this picture is awesome, EVEN though it is out of focus. You can see our two boys having a good time together. This is a moment and picture I will treasure.

2 comments:

Amy said...

You guys need to invite us sometime. It's not really fair of you guys to hog your fun toys.

Happy-Hardings said...

I am so glad you have a blog, keep it up!